Saturday, November 13, 2021

Product review: Caliwater | Organic Nopal Cactus Water, WILD PRICKLY PEAR + Electrolytes for Hydration + Recovery, 100% Plant-Based, Non-GMO, Non Carbonated, No Artificial Sweeteners or Ingredients

 


The drink tastes very, very, very sweet.  No artificial sweeteners do not mean any sweeteners.  The overly sweet flavor comes from blue agave and monk fruit, which are the sweeteners used in this drink.

I do not detect any other flavors other than sugared water.  It is too sweet for me to drink as is. I can tolerate it if I dilute one can of this drink with one can of plain water and add fresh lemon juice to turn it into something I can drink. Then it turns into a type of lemonade.

Ingredients: Water, blue agave, lemon juice, raspberry juice, natural flavors, prickly pear powder, monk fruit extract.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment