Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Product review: Anteam Digital Camera FHD 1080P 36MP Vlogging Camera for Kids with 16X Digital Zoom


 

This is an inexpensive camera, and thus we cannot compare it to Canons, Nikons, or cameras in high-end iPhones and Pixel phones.  I thought it did a reasonable job for what it is.  To illustrate my review, I am attaching photos and videos taken under different conditions.

You can see that the camera did very well in bright sun conditions with the sun at my back.  In the dusk, the images are smudged, making them look a bit like modern art rather than crisp photographs.

The camera has an easy user interface.  The display on the back of the camera is easy to see unless the screen is in the sun.

To move the pictures from the camera to my computer, I can either take the SC card and mount it in the card reader or plug the cable into a USB slot, and I will see the camera as a mounted disk.

The package includes:
◆ The camera.
◆ Two batteries.
◆ The camera leash.
◆ A charging cable and a charger.
◆ A bag as a substitute for the camera case.

The SD card is not included.  One of the photos shows everything in the packages.

The product title refers to it as a camera for kids, and I think this is a good description.  The camera has limitations, but for the price, it would give some children a lot of fun.

You can find this camera on Amazon for under $50 by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment