Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Product review: Miracle Made Liquidless Laundry Detergent Sheets


 

The Amazon description stated that the detergent sheets are fragrance-free. My first impression was negative because the detergemt sheets have a strong perfume scent.  However, when the laundry came out of the dryer, the clothing and towels did not have any scent. Everything was unscented, just like I like it.
 
I was not sure if the detergent sheets would totally dissolve in water, so I performed a small experiment putting a piece of a sheet in a container with water and agitating it with my finger.  You can see this experiment in the attached video.  The small piece of the sheet totally dissolved.

Since I began using the sheets, my laundry has not had any stains, so I can't tell yet how well it would handle stains.  However, I can tell that it does a nice job of cleaning towels and sheets, leaving them without perfume scent when the laundry is done.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment