Thursday, August 1, 2019

Product review: Pedifix Gel Smart Visco-gel Toe Spreaders



My small toe rubs against the fourth toe and gives me painful blisters. These toe separators did not work for me. I have given myself a chance to get used to them and suffered with them for 2 weeks wearing them every day. They slipped out from between my toes. They were not comfortable in my shoes. I felt them all the time. And they irritated the skin between the toes while they were in place. I threw them out.

I found a better solution chatting with an avid biker. He uses BodyGlide to prevent saddle sores, I decided to try BodyGlide between my toes and it worked for me. Now I use BodyGlide Bodyglide Advanced Technical Formula to put between my toes every day. The toes glide against it each other rather than rub, and I don't have any blisters. I have no ill effect from using it as frequently as I do.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment