Monday, August 19, 2019

Product review: Dreamer Car Balanced Softness Memory Foam Driver Seat Cushion Seat Pad with Adjustable Strap for short people



This is a 1-star car cushion and 3-star chair cushion  This pillow is NOT designed for a car seat, it is much shorter then a car seat and if when I put on the car seat, its edge cuts into my thighs very uncomfortably and cannot be used.  It is an ok cushion for a chair or theater/concert seats because it has the size of that seat, not a car seat.  The reason why it is not a great cushion that it compresses so much that it gives me almost no lift at all.

Its loft is about 3" hight but it compresses significantly when you sit on it. It provides very little lift. It has a strap, which works well if you are putting it on an office chair. It has a textured bottom which makes it somewhat non-slip.  I bought it for a car, so I was disappointed but was able to re-purpose it as a cushion for concert halls for my husband who is okay with not getting any lift.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment