Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Product review: Memory Foam Seat Cushion. Orthopedic Car Seat Cushions to Raise Height - not a good car seat booster



This is a 2-star car cushion and 5-star chair cushion  This pillow is NOT designed for a car seat, it is much shorter then a car seat and if when I put on the car seat, its edge cuts into my thighs very uncomfortably and cannot be used. I tried positioning the seat with the signage forward and backward, both orientations are equally uncomfortable.

It is, however, an excellent cushion for a chair or theater/concert seats because it has a good fit for that size seat. 

It is 3" hight and compresses slightly when you sit on it. It has no straps, no anti-skid markings on the bottom. I bought it for a car, so I was disappointed but was able to re-purpose it as a chair cushion for concert halls.  It ads comfort and lift, which is helpful for a short person like me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment