Sunday, August 25, 2019

Product review: Aukee Memory Foam Car Neck Pillow


We purchased several neck pillows because our new Tesla Model 3 has non-adjustable head supports that are not well suited for short passengers (or drivers).  The fixed-position headrest pushes my head forward because my height puts my head at the bottom of the support.  I need to put something under the Tesla support, so my head is not bent forward. This neck support was working pretty well.

The pillow itself is made well and has no odor. One side of it is made from leather, the core is made out of memory foam, and the side that goes towards the seat is made out of the fabric. The back has an elastic belt that goes over the back of the seat.

So annoying to have a new beautiful car that does not feel comfortable. This pillow provided some relief to a poorly designed seat.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment