Tuesday, August 13, 2019

ILIVABLE Seatbelt Adjuster, Comfort Universal Auto Shoulder Neck Strap Positioner Clips for short people, Vehicle Seat Belt Covers




My husband bought this seatbelt adjuster because our new car is not well designed for short people, even with the seat in its highest position the seat belt was pushing uncomfortably on my neck.

This is an extremely simple gizmo that just works.  It is a sleeve made out of faux leather that locks around two parts of the seatbelt - the part that goes around one's torso and the part the goes over the shoulder. By doing so this sleeve shifts where the seatbelt angles up.  You can adjust it to fit your body.  For me, the portion of the belt that goes up to the side of the car is not pushing on my neck but rather lays on my collar bone.

Once I found the right location for the sleeve and locked in in place, I leave the sleeve on the seat belt so it is there when I need it next.  This worked so well that I took the second sleeve and put in my car as well.  Even though I did not have a chocking problem the way my seat belt fit me in my car, I still found a more comfortable position for the seatbelt with this sleeve on.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment