Friday, September 22, 2017

Product review: ZERRO Self Healing Cutting Mat 36 X 24 INCHES



I am a quilter so I have a number of rotary cutting mats in various sizes. The things that I like most about this mat are the markings.  The markings are on all four sides of the map and they well marked thick solid lines - yellow on one isde and white on the other side. The measurements are in inches and grid lines are every 1/2".  In addition on one side you also have centimeter markings, they are next to inches not instead on inches so this mat is trully aimed at US quilters and crafters.

Most of my mats are self-healing Olfa mats. This mat is thicker than a typical Olfa mat. Olfa mats have marking on four edges as well, but only on one side. Self-healing properties of any cutting mats do not last for ever, so when both sides have markings it increases the useful life span of the mat.

After using this mat on several projects I am pleased with how cutting feels on this mat. Overall, excellent mat, it covers practically my entire sewing table, I really like how well it marked.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment