Saturday, September 2, 2017

Product review: aokway Heavy Duty Tire Inflator with auto cut off


This is a very fast tire inflator.  It works much faster than my old air pump.  My favorite feature is that I can pre-set it to stop at the pressure I desire. I do not have to stop and measure the pressure until I get it right.  The valve has a lever closure, so very little air escapes when I open and close it. I prefer it to the valve that require screwing in.

I attached video you see how I set it to the goal of 32 PSI.   At each step I double checked the pressure Aokway tire inflator was showing with another gauge and Aokway measurements matched the other gauge.

This inflator has a long power cable that allows me to reach the front and the back tires easily.  In addition it has a fairly long air hose (23.6 inches) that reaches the nozzle even if it is at the top of the wheel.  The unit weighs 3 pounds and 2.9 oz.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment