Saturday, September 16, 2017

Product review: OfficeGoods Electric and Battery Operated Stapler


This is a very easy to use stapler. It easily staple 20 lbs regular office paper, 25 sheets no problem.  I also used it in craft projects stapling heavy duty fabric together, also works very well.  I am using it plugged into the outlet (power cord is 6 feet long), but it can run on batteries as well.

The stapler comes loaded with staples.  To open the staple draw you need to push a button on the back of the stapler and the draw opens towards the front.  It works with regular standard staples, it accepts one full strip of staples at a time.

When I use my old manual stapler I often have to redo bent ot jammed staples.  This has not happened with OfficeGoods stapler so far!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment