Sunday, September 17, 2017

Product review: ONEMIX Women's Air Cushion Running Shoes Lightweight Walking Jogging Gym Outdoor Exercise Drive Athletic Sneakers



I got these sneakers in June 2016, and they have become my favorite sneakers.
They  are incredible comfortable and I like the colors that match many of my outfits. I normally wear size 7 to 7.5 shoe and ordered size 7 sneakers (as it was the maximum size available at the time). They turned out to be a good fit, there is still about 1/2" left at the toe. They seem to fit somewhat looser than a typical size 7 shoe both in length and width (more like a 7.5 size). They provide good arch support and cushioning at the heel. The colors and the design are very attractive. The package included two sets of color coordinated shoe laces (the shoe laces are in solid purple and solid teal color).


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment