Saturday, September 30, 2017

Product review: Rinlong Artificial Green Hydrangea Silk Flower




These artificial hydrangeas look pretty good, from a distance the flowers look quite real, the leaves looks a bit more artificial mostly because they are shiny. I ordered 5 stems and some of the small flowers broke off the main flower during shipping.  However, this made each blossom slightly different in size (I mean fullness) which made them look more real.

The flowers were slightly squashed in shipping and as the instructions suggested I fluff them up by hand while blowing them with hair dryer. I found that low volume on the hair dryer worked best. 

To fit the vase I wanted to display them I needed to shorter the stems.  I was able to cut the stems  by this method:  using regular scissors I cut the skin and then fatigued the metal wire inside of the stem by bending it back and forth as you see in my video.  The flowers are pretty.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment