Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Product review: Wireless Earbuds, Chin-Best Touch Control, Blouttooth earbuds






Chin best ear buds sound good and fit comfortably in my ear. The Bluetooth sounds nice and clear when I have the phone in my pocket, but at a longer distances then my pocket the bluetooth reception breaks up a bit. The ear bud fill my entire ear cavity but don't stick out.  I can wear these ear buds for several hours without any problems.

To charge them one must use a proprietary charging cradle.  The cradle works nicely, but it comes a very short charging cord which I found rather inconvenient. Fortunately, the cradle can be charged by any micro USB cable and I am using it with my own longer cable.  Play time of these ear buds is  2-3 hours one one charge.

Pairing with my phone was easy.  I needed to press my fingers on both ear buds at the same time for a few seconds and that started the pairing process.  The device appears as "i8s".

Overall, very comfortable fit, good sound. On the negative side one charge does not last all day.

YOu can locate these earbuds on Amazon


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment