Thursday, September 21, 2017

Product review: ScopeAround Wireless Dental Intraoral Camera Oral Camera


My dentist has a similar camera and shows me various things as we discuss thing. I figured it would be useful to have one of these cameras of my own to see what is happening in my mouth when something hurts!

The camera paired with my phone easily, the app is called "ScopeAround" and is available from GooglePlay.  The only tricky thing was to figure out how to turn on the light on the camera as it was not mentioned in the documentation.  To turn on the camera you need to press the button for 2 seconds, to turn on the lights you need to touch the same button briefly after the small lights indicating the battery level are already turned on.  To turn off the camera you need to hold the same button for a few seconds.

I am including the video to show how it works - as you see the image is pretty sharp.  The camera met my expectations.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment