Saturday, September 23, 2017

Product review: Rinlong Artificial Peony Silk Flowers


These artificial peonies look very real. The blossoms are perfection, the leaves looks a little less so but still quite good.  Each stem has a fully open flower and a slightly open bud.  I ordered 5 stems and I like that the flowers are not identical, this makes them look even more real.

The flowers were slightly squashed in shipping and as the instructions suggested I fluff them up by hand while blowing them with hair dryer. I found that low volume on the hair dryer worked best.

To fit the vase I wanted to display them I needed to shorter the stems.  I was able to cut the stems  by this method:  using regular scissors I cut the skin and then fatigued the metal wire inside of the stem by bending it back and forth as you see in my video.  The flowers are lovely and look very real.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment