Thursday, April 30, 2015

Product review: VonHaus Window Vac Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit


This window cleaning system has two parts: the spray bottle (to be filled with a cleaning solution) and the vacuum with a rubber blade. I found it to work very effectively, most significantly it leaves no streaks. I work each window in small section - around 3 feet by 3 feet before it has a chance to dry out. The vacuums is turned on and off with a button on the handle.

The vac has a 1300 mAh rechargeable battery, I can use it for about 20 minutes, and it takes about 3 hour to recharge if it is totally drained. I tried another window vacuum that requires the button to be pressed continuously for the vacuum to work. This other design used the battery more efficiently, however it was much harder to use as my finger got tired holding down the button, and prefer the on/off button design of the VonHaus window vac.

The vac weighs 1 lb and 8.8 oz when empty and can hold 10 oz of water. 10 oz is enough to wash a large deck window. As you see in my video 3 feet by 3 feet area does not generate all that much water.

This window vac a timer saver for me, I don't have to repeat section to remove streaks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment