Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Product review: Spaworks Flash Temporary Tattoos - four day diary of how it looks


These temporary tattoos are easy to apply and stay on pretty well even on my the back of hand which gets wet. In attached video you can see me applying a tattoo, and then how the tattoo looks over 4 days, and finally removing what is left of it on day 4.

To apply it to my hand:
1. I cut out the tattoo I want to apply
2. Place it on my hand
3. Use a very wet sponge to press it down for 30 seconds
4. Lift the backing and the tattoo is there

The tattoo itself is very thin. I don't feel it and it flexes with my skin as I move the hand. The tattoo stays nice looking for 3 to 5 days depending where you place it. Since I had it on my hand which gets wet it stayed it looked good for 2 days, okay on day 3, and not nice on day 4. If you want to remove it faster the instruction say to use spirits. I used nail polish and it came off in a couple of strokes. I had no bad reaction to it of any sort, the skin did not get red or irritated.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment