Sunday, April 26, 2015

Product review: Sabrent 4 Port Mini Portable USB Hub, the World's Smallest USB Hub


This a really tiny USB hub. Its size is 2.25" x 1" x 0.75". To see how well it performs I ran benchmarking utility on each port and the results were impressive.
The numbers are impressive! When I got it I thought I would use it for travel because of its size, but performance is so good that I am using it with my desktop.

Port 1:
average read rate 86.3 MB/s
average write rate 19.9 MB/s
average access time 1.10 msec
Port 2:
average read rate 85.5 MB/s
average write rate 20.0 MB/s
average access time 1.12 msec
Port 3:
average read rate 85.3 MB/s
average write rate 20.0 MB/s
average access time 1.13 msec
Port 4"
average read rate 99.9 MB/s
average write rate 20.0 MB/s
average access time 1.11 msec

My video include a view if this hub on 1/2" grid for size reference as well as benchmarking chart results for each port.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment