Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Product review: Mactrem BK-03 Photography Camera Tripod Ball Head Ballhead+Quick Release Plate


This ball head fits a standard 1/4" screw. It weighs 13.6 oz. All parts are metal and fell like they would last a long time.

The panning and tilting is smooth. It has a bubble level to help with lining up my shots.

The ball head has three adjustment knobs.

♦ Pan knob is a small knob at the bottom.
♦ Ball knob is the medium sized knob. Using it I can position to ball to align with a 90-degree slot for vertical orientation.
♦ Tightness control this is the largest knob. It allows me to control how loose the ball movement is (i.e. how loose or tight the movement feels). When I want to make fine adjustments I tighten it, when I want to reposition I make it loose.

I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have been pleased with it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment