Thursday, October 2, 2014

Product review: HomeFlav Expandable Garden Hose 75ft


This garden hose has non-standard connectors. The package contains two pieces: the house and the sprayer. I was able to connect the sprayer to the hose with a supplied connector. This connector looks similar to a quick connect coupler but has 4 metal screws that required a screwdriver to tighten. The hose end that attaches to the water source does not have a female coupler to attach the hose to the faucet. It looks like some sort of a quick connect system, but it is missing the other side of the connector so I was not able to attach it to the water source.

I received this garden hose from HomeFlav with a request for an honest review. I notified HomeFlav of the problem and they are investigating. As it stands now I cannot recommend this hose.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment