Thursday, October 16, 2014

Product review: Abco Tech Air Vent Universal Car Mount Holder


I like this vent mount because it puts the phone close to me and I can see it better and it is easy for me to control it. The car mount has a push button on the back that opens the jaws automatically this makes it very easy to mount the phone even if you have to do it with one hand. The jaws open 3 7/8" wide. The sides extend 5/8" and are cable of holding my Nexus phone with extended battery which makes it quite fat.

Abco vent mount is simple to mount on the vent. The back of the mount has supports which allow it to brace the car vent, which means the weight of the phone did not pull the slats down. I could still get air flowing around the phone.

Overall, the mount feels securely attached and holding the phone securely as well.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment