Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Product review: Yubi Power Expansion Surge Wall Tap - Four Outlets Grounded Surge Protection


I found the shape of this expansion wall outlet very convenient. My hallway has a long night light that blocked both outlets on a standard double outlet, because this expansion tap has outlets on both side I was able to mount my night light on one side and still have two more outlets for plugging in the vacuum and anything else I need in the hallway.

The outlet is 5" long and 1.5" wide near the base. It has 4 outlets, two on each side. It plugs into a two outlet wall outlet, it uses one outlet for electricity and uses the second outlet's grounding opening to stabilize the entire plug. It feels sturdy and stable.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment