Sunday, September 28, 2014

Product review: Digital Tire Pressure Gauge for Cars Trucks and Motorcycles - Including Seat Belt Cutter, Window Hammer/ Window Breaker Car Emergency Tool


This tire gauge worked very well. I compared its reading with the old mechanical gauge that has been my companion for many years and they showed the same reading. What I like about this gauge is not only that it is accurate but that the display continues to show the reading for a about a minute. I can take the reading and then have enough time to move it where I can easily see the display. It is hard for me to read the old mechanical gauge easily without my reading glasses. I have no such problems with this gauge - the display is large and I can move it into the light so I can see it clearly.

The gauge is comfortable to hold. When the valve is low I found that it is most comfortable for me to hold it by its head rather than the handle (you can see this in the video). The readout appears quickly. When I took more than one reading one after the other it showed consistent results.

In addition to being a tire gauge it also has a built flash light (not very bright), a seatbelt cutter, and a hammer for breaking a window in an emergency.

The meter is 6" x 2.125" x 1" in size. It is small enough to keep in the car console. I have not tried breaking the glass window, but the handle puts your hand it a comfortable position for using the hammer. It is shaped better than some other tools I have for this job.

Overall, this is a very nice tire gauge. It is has replaced the old tire pressure meter and the old emergency tool. Two birds killed with one stone! Not only did I get an upgrade I have more room in my console.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment