Friday, April 18, 2014

Product review: Waterproof Mattress Protector by Deneve® - Queen Size, White, 60"W x 80"L x 18"D


I own a Luna mattress protector which is very similar to this mattress at twice the price ($23 vs $40 at the time I write this review).  The SleepGuard mattress cover finish feels like a terry cloth material on top, and has water proof liner on the reverse side. Waterproof liner does not crinkle and feels soft. In my video I pour several tablespoons of water on the cover and you can see how the water pools and does not go through the material.

The sides of the mattress cover are thin almost sheer material and are 16" long. My mattress is 10" long thus 6" of the cover need to be folded under the mattress to get a tight fit on top.  The mattress cover is rated to fit any mattress from 6" to 18".  It size is 60"W x 80"L x 18"D (where  60"W x 80"L is a standard Queen size mattress).

One of the things I was worried about is that a waterproof liner might be reflecting the heat of the bodies back up rather than absorbing the heat into the mattress and it might make me too warm but this has not been the case.  The mattress cover did not make feel warmer than normal.

Cleaning recommendation is to dry it on low heat to prolong the life of the liner.  I have washed and dried the cover and repeated my "tablespoon of water" test and the cover remained waterproof.

This is a nice mattress cover at a good price.  I like it!
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment