Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Product review: BelleSha Moisturizing Gel Heel Socks for cracked heels


I get cracks in my heels if I don't moisturize them, and those cracks can be quite painful and difficult to heal. The idea behind the heel socks is to provide cracked heels an intense moisturizing. The inside of the heel sock is covered with a silicone skin (see attached video) and it keeps moisturizer from evaporating.

I have a small foot (I wear size 6.5 to 7 shoes) and I found these socks very comfortable. They are snug without being tight. They stretch very well as I demonstrate in the video. Snug fit is helpful for keeping the keep the heat and moisture inside the socks.

The cleaning instructions say machine wash or hand wash. I have been hand washing them with gentle soap and air drying. I think hand washing will prolong the life of the silicone lining.

I have been treating my heels right after a hot bath while the feet are still warm. This is a more effective treatment than just putting a cream on my feet without the gel socks. If your heels have a tendency to crack these socks are worth a try. Even if you don't have a problem but enjoy soft and smooth heel these socks give you the "spa" treatment at home.

You can find these socks on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment