Thursday, April 24, 2014

Product review: computer mouse pad by Lovedonna


Lovedonna mouse pads come in great variety of designs. You can even send in your own photo to be made into a mouse pad. I selected the Boundless Universe and the Earth and Space designs. I like dark mouse pads but they both look attractive while being dark overall. I tried both pads with both optical and laser mice and both mice tracked well.

The mouse pad is 9.5" and 7.75", it is fairly thin 0.10". The design goes edge to edge. The backing is made out of non slip neoprene. The design is sealed and it is machine washable. I tested the colorfastness of the mouse pad by washing one of the two mouse pads and the water remained clear (see video).

Both mouse pads had a bit of a chemical scent. I left one mouse to air out and I washed the second mouse to test how well it washes as well as to see if this would remove the scent. Washing removed most of the scent right away, the mouse that I left airing out also lost the scent but it took about a week.

Overall, these are very nice mouse pads - they look good and the mice track well on them.


You can find Lovedonna Customizations on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment