Thursday, April 10, 2014

Product review: Quality Bath Brush with Long Handle, Shower or Bath Brush long handled



I have a couple of bath brushes and this one shot up right to the favorite status.

Here is why:

✅ The feel of the bristles: a nice balance between soft and stiff. It stiffer than many brushes, but not as stiff as a natural loofah brush I have.
✅ Stiff curved handle: stiff handle does not flex, goes exactly where I want it to go. Curved shape makes it easy for me to reach the back.
✅ A loop on the handle allows me to hang it on the bathroom caddy so it drips right into the tub while it dries

Total length of the brush is 14". The length of the handle is 10". The size of the head is 3.5" x 2.5". The height of the bristles is 7/8".

In attached video I show several close-ups of the brush. I also run my fingers through the brisles to give you a better idea of their stiffness. I really like this brush! My favorite feature of this brush is a stiff curved handle which makes it easy to wash the back.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment