Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Product review: Bestlight Ultra High Power 160 LED Video Light Panel with Shoe Adapter


I have been using this light for the last two weeks for every photo and video I include in my reviews.  I am very pleased with it.  What I found most useful is the ability to change the amount of light it generates with a simple turn of the knob.  The light coves with two filters and one diffuser. I like the color I get with the yellow filter as it matches my other light very well.  This light is always on, it does not communicate with the camera.  You can mount it on the camera shoe, but I use it mounted on tripod so I have more control of where the lighting goes.

The photo light is 4.5" by 3" and has 160 LED lights.  This light is not as bright as my 800W studio lights, but it works very well for table top photography, fill in light, or a light that you might put behind a model to put highlights in the hair.  In my video you see how I use this light on a small tripod for the table top photography.

The light can run using several different types of batteries. The light has connections for several different battery types (it comes without batteries).  I am using it with six AA batteries. It can also run from Panasonic lithium batteries and Sony lithium batteries.  The pack cover has an open design, meaning that the battery door is a frame keeping the batteries exposed.

Color temperature of the lights: 3200-5600K
The light weighs 9.8 oz, its size is 5.25" * 3.75" * 1.75", the area with lights is 4.5" x 3"

Overall, I like this light very much. It is easy to set up and easy to change the amount of light I get to fit any situation.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment