Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Product review: FRIEQ® Premium Microfiber Cleaning Pads for Phones and Tablets (iPad, iPhone, Nexus, Galaxy)

FRIEQ Microfiber cleaning pads are unique because each pad is a little pocket. To demonstrate how they work I am attaching a video and a collage of 4 photos. The video demonstrates the cleaning pads cleaning my tablet. They remove the smudges very effectively.

Photo #4 and #4 show before and after photos of the phone, where the cleaning pad took care of cat hair and smudges. Photo #1 shows the content of the entire package - it contains three pads. I put one near the computer, one in my purse, and gave one to my husband. Photo #2 shows the pads next to the ruler. Their size is 2.5" by 5" (the entire length) with 3" pocket. The material feels like suede. It really holds what it picks up well, I noticed this particularly with cat hair! The pads are washable.


I tested using this pad for cleaning my glasses but did not like it as much for that use as I did for the tablet and phone. I like cleaning my glasses by rubbing on both sides of the glass at the same time rather than swiping. This motion with the pad on both sides of my eye glasses was a little awkward. It worked, but holding the pad was not convenient for me. By comparison when I cleaned the tablet/phone the pad's pocket felt like a natural fit for the motion.

I received a sample for evaluation and writing an honest and unbiased review. I hope my demonstration gives you a good idea of the effectiveness of this cleaning pad.

Overall, I found them very effective in cleaning, and their small size in convenient for carrying around.
You can find these cloth on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment