Monday, February 4, 2013

Product review: FRIEQ® New Conductive Fiber/Rubber Hybrid Stylus for iPad Nexus Android

This stylus is 5.5" long, 1.25" in diameter at the grip point, 0.4 oz in weight. The tip of this stylus looks like a metal fiber mesh waved into a rounded tip. In the past I have only used rubber tips. I did not notice any difference in performance or precision control. This tip worked just as well as others on Samsung Galaxy 7.7 screen (no screen protector).

I am attaching a collage of two photos (which can be located by following 'customer photos' link under the main photo) that I will be referencing in this review

✔ Sensitivity and performance of this stylus was very good. I most frequently use the stylus for typing and editing text, as it gives me best precision for positioning insertion point between characters. Photo #2 shows the pen in use.

✔ The I really like the grip of this stylus. The textured area is very grippy, so it does not slip out even when wearing gloves. I find the width of the stylus, the weight and the length of the stylus very comfortable to hold even when I used it for a long time. Photo #1 provides a close-up of the pen.

✔ It comes in several very attractive colors: cyan, magenta, black and silver.

✔ It has a clip, which allows me to clip the stylus while carrying it around. It does not get separated from my tablet in my purse, so it is there as soon as I need it.

Overall, I really like how this stylus fits and balances in my hand, and the how the grip feels under my fingers.

I received a sample stylus for evaluation and an unbiased review.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment