Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product review: RHA SA950i On-Ear Portable Headphones with Remote - Titanium Speakers - 3 year warranty RHA SA950i On-Ear Portable Headphones with Remote

RHA MA-350 produce good rich sound.  I found bass as well as high frequencies to be very good listening to classical music.  I also tried it with audio books and they produce very clear voice sound as well.

The headphones fit comfortably and snugly on my (fairly small) head.  My head is 14" (measuring from the center of one ear to the center of the other ear over the head). To help you determine if they are a good fit for your head I am including detailed measurements of the headband.  The headphones leather band is 9" (measured on the inside, the part that touches the head). The adjustment mechanism can be expanded from 7/8" to 2" on each side.  The total head band can be adjusted from 13.5 inches to 16 inches (measuring from the center of one headphone to the other, where the band connects to the headphones, on the inside).

I am attaching a collage of 2 photos (that can be located by following customer photos link under the main photo) which shows the close-up of the adjustment mechanism.  The adjustment mechanisms are the chrome-colored bars which are between the headband the earphones.

The cups of the earphones are 2.75" by 2.25".  The leather is very soft and cushy. They formed a comfortable and good seal on my ears.

I really liked the cord it comes with. It has volume control built into the cord which I found very convenient, and cable is covered with corded fabric which produced no echo in the headphone when it rubbed against something.  I also found that the cord did not tangle as much as my other cords.  The cord is 61 inches long.

The headphone plus the cord weight is 4.2 oz, and I found that I could wear them in a noisy office all day without getting tired.

I received an evaluation copy of RHA SA950i On-Ear headphones to write a comprehensive and unbiased review and I hope the measurements and photos will help you in your buying decision.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment