Sunday, January 20, 2013

Product review: Accessorise Executive Ballpoint Pen with Stylus and 8GB 2.0 USB Flash Drive

This pen combines three functions: in addition to a ball point pen, there is a memory stick in the cap of the pen, and a stylus at the tip of the cap. The pen comes with two additional ball point pen refills.

I am attaching a collage of three photos that I will be referencing in this review.


Photo #1 has Accesssorise Memory stick Pen next to a regular size pen and next to a regular Cruzer memory stick for relative size/thickness comparison. As you see this pen is a little thicker than a typical ball point pen. My pen wrote well with an even distribution of ink, however I found a thicker pen not very comfortable when I did a lot of writing. It is totally fine for a few quick notes. My husband has bigger hands and found this pen comfortable to write with.

Photo #2 has the memory stick part separated from the pen and next to the Cruzer memory stick for relative size. They are about the same in length, and then pen memory stick is a little thinner. As it serves as a cap the memory stick part has the clip. This is very handy! I tend to lose my memory sticks and the clip really keeps the memory stick in place so it is easy for me to find it every time I need it!

The third photo is the cap inserted into my computer. It fits and works perfectly.

The stylus works well on our two tablets (Nexus 7 and 7.7 Samsung Galaxy).

I have used this pen for a couple of weeks before writing this review and found that I use it a lot, mostly as a memory stick. Turns out the thing I like most about this gadget is the clip on memory stick, I always know where it is.

This pen makes a nifty 'Secret Santa' gift: it looks sleek and attractive while being a bit unique, not very expensive but does not look cheap. This is the type of thing I look for when getting a 'Secret Santa' gifts for my co-workers.

I was provided an evaluation copy of the Accessorise pen with stylus and memory for testing and review. I described both positives and negatives of my experience with the pen in this review. I hope you found my comments and photos useful. If you have any questions I have not addressed I am always happy to answer comments.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment