Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Product review: Davidsbeenhere: Travel Passport Wallet Organizer Davidsbeenhere: Travel Passport Wallet Organizer

This organizer really helps you keep organized. I am attaching a collage of three photos which I will be referencing in this review.



The organizer is made out light nylon and has 15 compartments.
When closed its dimensions are 5.5" by 9.5" inches. When opened it spans 10.75" inches by 9.5".
It has one outside compartment (see photo #3) where you can insert tickets or anything else that needs to be accessed quickly.
The organized has one big zipper that closes the organizer, and one small zipper that closes a small compartment on the inside. Bottom left of photo #1 and photo #2. I stored my earrings in that compartment when I was not wearing them.

On the left hand side:
1. The top compartment is very deep it spans the length of the entire organizer (in photo #2 I inserted a ruler into it so you can see that it is about 9 inches deep)
2. The next 4 compartments are shallow, the depth is good for credit card size items (in photo #2 I inserted a business card into one of the shallow pockets)
3. The compartment above the zipped pocket is 3.5 inches deep
4. The zipped pocket is 3 inches deep

On the right hand side:
1. The top compartment is a deep compartment which is 9 inches deep
2. Next we have a flap which is also 9 inches deep
3. The outside of the flap has 4 shallow compartments which hold credit card sized content
4. The last compartment is a clear pocket which 3.5 deep. I kept my passport in it (in photo #2 you can see how it fits).

I received an evaluation copy of a product from Davidsbeenhere to write an honest and unbiased review.

This is a well designed and thought through organizer. It is light, zippers work well. It kept me well organized, no fumbling around looking for stuff.
I have no hesitation in recommending it!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment