Thursday, November 1, 2012

Product review: Griot's Garage 11102 Car Wash

I love to baby my car. I used a lot of Griot's garage products and like them. So when I found myself running low on Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash I decided to buy this Griots's Garage Car Wash. I am attaching a photo of the bottle I received in this order next to the ruler - the 16 oz bottle is 6 inches tall.


Griot's Garage Car Wash generated good suds and worked well. However, it did not work any better than Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash or several other car wash concentrates I used in the past. I did not spend any less time on washing, I still needed to clay ( paint clay review , glass clay review) my car to remove small imperfections. The main difference which may matter to someone that Griot's Garage is totally orderless, where as other car washes I used have a scent.

On the negative side Griot's Garage Car Wash is rather pricey. At the price of $9.99 this works out to 56 cents per oz. Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash that I bought at a local retailer was $4.43 for 72 oz., 10 cents per oz. Overall, I satisfied my curiosity and will not be buying it again.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment