Saturday, November 10, 2012

Product review: 100 Soft Sleeves / Penny Sleeve for Baseball Cards and ACEO, by Ultra Pro

High quality plastic transparent sleeves for baseball card sized content. These are individual sleeves not pages with multiple sleeves on each page. The sleeves come in a zip-lock bag which is handy for storing empty sleeves. The bags are soft with a little bit of stiffness.

Each sleeve is sized 2 5/8 X 3 5/8, so any 2.5" x 3.5" mini art fits nicely with a little room to spare. I am attaching a photo with a sleeve out of the package next to the ruler for reference.

I am an artist that sells my own art work, some of my pieces are artist trade cards (ACEO) which are the size of the baseball card. I sell them packaged in these sleeves and they look very professional. The sleeves protect the art from elements and finger prints. So these nice sleeves are not just for baseball cards!

I am pleased with the quality of these sleeves and the price at 2.6 cents per sleeve is very reasonable. I would buy them again.


You can find these sleeves on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment