Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Product Review: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream

I have been using Burt's Bees night cream every night for 30 days. I lightly massage it into my skin (face and neck) and it is quickly absorbed. I like how it feels on my skin, I like the light scent, and I like the results. My skin feels softer than before and I see a small reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Burt's Bees night cream is infused with Clary Sage. Clary Sage plant thrives in the harsh environments because it has ability to trap and retain moisture. This plant is the inspiration behind the Burt's Bee hydration line.

The night cream has a pleasant light clean scent. The description says it is a natural scent of Clary Sage. It does not smell like a herb sage I am familiar with, it reminds me more of a clover scent. I don't like strong scents and I did not find Burt's Bees' heavy or overpowering, it is light "background" scent. The scent of the night cream is lighter than the scent of a Burt's Bees day cream.
 
I like the packaging of Burt's Bees' night cream. It comes in a wide tub that is easy to access and control how much cream you want to puton your face (see attached photo).

Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, tapioca starch, parfum (fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, garcinia indica seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, candelilla/jojoba/rice bran poIygIyceryl-3 esters, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), polymnia sonchifolia root juice, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, zea mays (corn) starch, sucrose, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool "natural fragrance

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment