Saturday, November 24, 2012

Product review: Screen Cleaning MOBiLE CLOTH Nano and Classic / 1121NA 1121CL

This cleaning cloth worked so well that once I cleaned my tablet and my camera, I began walking around the house looking for more things to clean: computer screens, tvs, my scanner, my glasses... This cloth works really well! On Monday I am taking it to work - many more screens to clean!

This cloth comes in two sizes 9"x9" square and 4"x4" square.

I am attaching a collage of 4 photos numbered 1 through 4 under the customer photos that I will be referencing in this review.

Photo #1 shows 9"x9" cloth next to a ruler, it actually measures 9.5 inches
Photo #2 shows a close up of the cloth's material. The material is very soft made with a special pattern with large "nubs". These nubs work very effectively in removing smudges, finger prints and dirt from smooth services without wetting. The cloth can be used wet or dry. I only used it wet on one of the TVs which had some splatter dried onto the screen. The slightly damp cloth removed that splatter very effectively.
Photo #3 shows the screen of my tablet before the cleaning, you can see finger prints especially on the dark part of the screen.
Photo #4 shows the screen after one swipe with the mobile cloth - no finger prints.

I received Mobile Cloth for testing from the manufacturer to write an honest and unbiased review. I usually try to cover pluses and minuses of each product I review, but in this case I could not think of any minuses. If you have any questions about this cloth I I am always happy to answer comments.

You can find "MOBiLE CLOTH Nano - 1 Pack - 1121NA" on Amazon via this link


You can find "MOBiLE CLOTH Classic - 1 Pack - 1121CL" on Amazon via this link.


You can find "MOBiLE CLOTH Classic - 5 pack - 5521CL" on Amazon via this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment