Friday, October 12, 2012

Product review: Swissco Pumice Sponge Block for Hands and Feet for Calluse removal

I went to see a podiatrist a few weeks ago. One of my complaints was a callus on the bottom of my foot. It hurt when I walk and I wanted to know how best to remove it. In the past I used a real pumice stone on it as well as a metal file (Dr. Scholl's Callus Reducer) but was not fully satisfied with the results. The podiatrist recommended this Pumice Sponge Block. His office sold it for $4 (so a little cheaper than Amazon if you include the cost of shipping). The sponge did not look impressive. I was somewhat skeptical figuring they are just trying to find another source of revenue for the office. But since it was inexpensive I figured I would give it a try.

The doctors instruction were to leather the sponge up with soap and use it every time I take a shower. After using the Pumice Sponge he told me to use Amerigel Lotion . It has been three weeks since I began using this sponge/Amerigel and I am pretty impressed with the results. My callus no longer bothers me, and my foot feels smooth and soft.

I am attaching a photo of the sponge without a wrapper and at angle that gives you a better view than the official photo.

You can find "Swissco Pumice Sponge Block " on Amazon via this link


YOu can find "AMERIGEL BARRIER LOTION" on Amazon via this link



Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment