Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Product review: Benjamin Moore Aura Interior Matte Paint

My laundry room has a fairly new white washer and dryer. Between them I have an old laundry cart that is yellow in color with a few rust spots here and there. This laundry cart has been bugging me for a while, but it has such a perfect fit into the space between the washer and the dryer that I have not replaced it even though it is old and yellow and does not match my washer and dryer. 

This is a photo of my laundry room before the transformation:



Here is a  photo of the cart as I was working on it:

 


Benjamin Moore paint was a pleasure to work with. It did not smell and it dried very quickly.   I was able to put a new coat almost as soon as I finished the first coat.  When I finished painting I was able to put back in its place and put back all the items in one hour.  How perfect is that?

I used about 1/3 of the pint of Aura® Interior Eggshell Paint in “Simply White” for this project.

Here is a photo of my laundry room after the transformation:



I expected to get good results, but I did not expect that it will be so easy and pleasant to work with the paint. No smell and such quick drying - what else can you ask for?

A handy color chart of all Benjamin Moore paints can be located here.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment