Sunday, October 14, 2012

Product review: Amerx - Amerigel Care Lotion for Callus treatment

I recently saw a podiatrist. One of my complaints was a callus on the bottom of my foot. It hurt when I walk and I wanted to know how best to remove it. The podiatrist recommended a combination of the Pumice Sponge Block  and Amerigel Care Lotion . His office sold it for $20. The doctor office price is a little more expensive than Amazon.com price but could be use with your pre-tax medical account as it comes with a doctor note as required by the tax regulations.

To treat my callus the doctors instructed me to leather up the sponge with soap and use it every time I take a shower. After using the Pumice Sponge he told me to use Amerigel Lotion. He said he finds it particularly effective THICK dry skin. It has been three weeks since I began using the pumice sponge/Amerigel and I am pretty impressed with the results. My callus no longer bothers me, and my foot feels smooth and soft.

I am attaching a photo of the bottle and a drop of lotion on my hand so you can see the consistency. It is fairly thick, does not feel greasy, and absorbs very quickly. It is totally unscented which is a big plus in my book. It is helping me quite well and I am recommending it.

You can find "Swissco Pumice Sponge Block " on Amazon via this link



YOu can find "AMERIGEL BARRIER LOTION" on Amazon via this link




Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment