Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Product review: InterDesign 12-Inch Med+ Multi-Level Organizer

I originally bought this organizer to put into a medical cabinet. My medical cabinet has three section, the center part is a 12" closed section where I hoped to put this organizer. But it did not fit by a few milimiters.

Luckily my vanity had enough space to fit it next to the sink and I am very pleased with it. It works very well especially on things that otherwise would not stand vertically, such as toothpaste and scrub brush.

I am attaching a collage of two photos. The first photo shows the organizer next to a ruler. You can also see how the bottom is textured. The texture is on the outside, the bottom of the inside compartments is leveled, which makes it easy to clean.
The second photo shows the caddy loaded up with various items. It keeps things organized and keeps tall items from falling down.

Here are the detailed dimensions:
--------------------------------------------------------
12" end to end (wide side)
3" depth (front to back)
tall parts 3.3" high
short parts 2" high

Compartments:
--------------------------
There are a total of 8 compartment.
Left to right:
First section: 2" long by 3" tall by 3" wide (when I say wide, I mean front to back)
Second section:1" long, made out of 3 compartments, each one is 1"x1"
Third section: is 4.5 inches long by 2" tall by 3" wide
Forth section is 2.3. inches long, made out of two compartments: 1.5"x2.3" each
Fifth section is 2 inches long, 3.3 inches tall, and 3 inches wide

I am very pleased! I gained quite a bit of space on my vanity top and everything looks neat and organized.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment