Monday, February 4, 2019

Product review: Swiffer Sweeper Heavy Duty Mop Pad Refills for Floor Mopping



I have been using Swiffer sweeper for many years, and I love using my swiffer sweeper - it is effecient, light, easy to use and quiet. 

Recently I saw a TV ad that featured Heavy Duty Mop Pads and decided to give them a try.  The pads fit my original mop head without a problem.

After trying the heavy duty pads I decided that I am not going to buy them again if the price is higher then the original pads. I did not think they did any better job then the originals, and frankly if the pad is holding a lot of dust I rather switch to the new pad then risking the dust bunnies jumping onto the area rugs when I get to close to their edge.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment