Sunday, February 10, 2019

Product review: Drill brush for cleaning bathtub








These brushes worked better and easier than scrubbing by hand, but don't think it is easy or fast.  You are using a screwdriver (your own) to clean so you are moving around something that is fairly heavy.  It takes many many passes if you are working with some caked on dirt.

I was glad I got the three brush set, because I thought I would use the flat brush most, but turns out I liked the round most. This is because of the angles the brush attached to the screwdriver gives you.  Holding it perpendicular to the surface (which is what the flat brush does) was not very uncomfortable.  The small brush was also useful to get into corners where the large brush simply did not fit.

I took me about 30 - 40 minutes to clean the tub (medium dirty tub, not terrible but it had some scum that was really stuck on).  After I was done the bristles were still in good shape, not mashed up, so I will be able to get multiple uses out of this set.

Finally, there are many vendors offering exactly the same sets that very in price by about $10 so shop around.  I almost paid twice as much for a set because it was offered on Black Friday promo, when I noticed this set at a better price.

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆





No comments:

Post a Comment