Friday, February 22, 2019

Product review: Clorts Women's Hiking Shoe Waterproof Suede Outdoor Boot Waterproof


Clorts Hiking shoes are super comfortable. They have a good arch support and overall comfortable shape. They have become my favorite every days boot. Their soles are pretty nobby and have good tractions. I am wearing them in the New England winter with a thick wool socks.  They keep me steady in the wet and icy weather, and with a warm wool socks they are comfortably warm.

I normally wear size 7.5 and purchased size 8.5 so I can wear them with thick winter wool socks.  Each boot weighs 13.8 oz.  They made out of Cow Suede leather and textile mesh.  The toe is reinforced with hard plastic.  The boot is waterproof.

The hack of the boot has a loop which makes it easier to pull the boots over thick socks.  The last loop of the laces goes over the metal anchor so it gives me a good strong hold.

I was pleased with how the boots were package, they stuffed with paper so they were not deformed in shopping.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment