Thursday, February 14, 2019

Product review: St. Ives Radiant Skin Exfoliating Face Scrub, Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange


The St. Ives has a pleasant texture, the scrub h incorporates a lot of tiny grains in its creamy texture. I use a face brush to work into the skin of my face and it feels great.  The scent is pleasant but very light and subtle. I hoped for more intense scent, but the light pleasant scent is not a bad alternative. I spread it with a brush and wipe it off with a hot textured cloth, it feels great.  I use it once a day.

The only negative I can say that the seller requires you to purchase two items as a minimum. If that was not bad enough (since it was my first purchase and I did not know if I would like it), I could not order two different scents, I had to order two identical items.  That definitely could be improved to at least the customer to select different scents to meet the minimum items requirement.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment