Saturday, February 2, 2019

Product review: Swiffer 360 Dusters Extendable Handle Starter Kit


I have been using Swiffer duster for many years.  This my first experience with extended handle and 360 duster.  The extended handle is a little flimsy by comparison to the regular handle, but it is very convenient. I am able to reach things without bending or standing on a step stool.

The assembly was easy - all I had to do was pull out the handle and let the nobs settle in the holes to hold the extension.  The handle collapses easily for storage.  The head can be locked at any angle.

Both the original dusters and the 360 dusters fit the extended handle. Neither one slips out during cleaning.  The old handle has a clip that holds the duster very well.  The extended handle does not have a clip, but I have not noticed a difference in use.

Even though I liked the 360 dusters I do not think they worth the extra cost and I will continue using the original dusters with the extended handle.  The extended handle is great, definitely an upgrade. It allows me to get done faster.  In addition I have a bad back so anything that allows me to get stuff done without bending is a good thing.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment