Monday, February 18, 2019

Product Review: BENIQUE Necklace Bracelet Extenders for Women - 14K Gold Filled



I have a pretty necklace that has a closure that is difficult to open, so I bought this 2.5" extension to  make it easier for me to take it off and put it on.  This extension is not as easy to open and close as I hoped: its closure is pretty tight, pretty small and it does not open as wide as I hoped. However, it gave me enough length that I can pull my pretty necklace over my head without opening it.  Problem solved.

The extension looks fine. One end has the closure, the other ends with a small glass bead.  I would have preferred no bead, but it is okay as is.  In attached photo you can see it next to several different chains just to see how it would go with different styles.  I also display it on 1/2" grid for size and width reference.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment