Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Product review: andobil Car Phone Mount - Mount / Dash / Windshield


I got Andobil car mount for Nexus 6p phone, which is a large phone measuring is 6.5"L x 3.2"W. This car mount fits well, holds well, and gives me three options for mounting: the air vent, the windshield, and the dash.  My favorite mounting option is the air vent because it puts the phone in the best position for navigation - close enough that I can see it well, I am able to reach it easily, and it is not covring the view out of the windshield.  The jaws maximum opening is 4".

The car mount has a push button on the side which opens the jaws easy and then squezes close.

Andobil vent mount works on both horizontal and vertical vents. Mounting on the vent does block most most of the air from the vent blowing into my face, but the cool air does come into the car.

Overall, the mount feels securily attached and holding the phone securily as well.

The dash mount and the windshield mount has many control so it is possible to mount and aim in various way. The mount stay firmly attached on a trip when I tested those mounts, but I prefer the vent mount because I find it easier to reach and see.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment