Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Product review: Ocusoft Lid Scrub Foaming Eyelid Cleanser. Comparison to Thera Tears Sterilid



I have been a Thera Tears Sterilid user for several years and found that it really helped reduce the irritation of my eyes. Thera Tears Amazon's price is better than the price a local pharmacy but still pretty expensive.  A few month ago I decided to try Ocusoft, which is not only cheaper but comes in a much larger bottle (7.25 oz). Now I have been using it for several month and it works just as well for me as Thera Tears.  I get the same results at a much better price, so I am very pleased and plan to continue to use it in the future.  The foam it generates is a little denser than Thera Tears, this is neither a plus or a minus as the results are the same.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment